× Members

PIP - not sure which section applies to me

More
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #100827 by Feelinghopeless
PIP - not sure which section applies to me was created by Feelinghopeless
Hi,

I am not entirely sure whether I am due to be assessed for PIP after October 2013 or in 2015.

My first DLA award was from April 2010 for two years. In April 2012 my DLA award was renewed for three more years, till April 2015.

The DWP letter I received recently has confused me - not sure if I fall into

'If your existing award is due to end or be reviewed on or after October 2013, and you've not already received you renewal letter' -

Well my DLA award is due to end after October 2013 because April 2015 is after this date.

or, do I fall into the category where I will not be contacted until 2015.

All of the above is assuming there are no changes in my condition.

Many thanks
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by . Reason: Tick.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #100833 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic PIP - not sure which section applies to me
Hi mc,

I would expect you to be 'invited' to apply for PIP when your current DLA award is due for renewal.

Everything we currently know about PIP can be found here

PIP

PIP spotlight

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Feelinghopeless

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.