× Members

why bother appealing

• mike1983
  • Topic Author
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #100843 by mike1983
why bother appealing was created by mike1983
i heard if you appeal you can be even worse off by note ven getting any ESA and having to go on JSA, if im put in the wrag group il go on those interviews at the jobcentre with my mom of course but explain to the jobcentre guy that due to my sutism and depression and severe social difficulties that i wont be able to attend those courses.

i read about those courses all they do is teach you how to go to an interview ( yeah cos there lots of jobs avialable right lol)

and how to write a CV which takes like a few hours yet goverment waste money on this the course should be a 1 time a month thing not a bloody 2 year course which thick goverment guy thought it would take 2 years for all that mentioned above but hey they cant force me to go on it if it makes me worse off health wise
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #100847 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic why bother appealing

mike1983 wrote: i heard if you appeal you can be even worse off by note ven getting any ESA and having to go on JSA, if im put in the wrag group il go on those interviews at the jobcentre with my mom of course but explain to the jobcentre guy that due to my sutism and depression and severe social difficulties that i wont be able to attend those courses.

i read about those courses all they do is teach you how to go to an interview ( yeah cos there lots of jobs avialable right lol)

and how to write a CV which takes like a few hours yet goverment waste money on this the course should be a 1 time a month thing not a bloody 2 year course which thick goverment guy thought it would take 2 years for all that mentioned above but hey they cant force me to go on it if it makes me worse off health wise

Whilst it is possible that an appeal can result in the loss of the benefit, I have seen this happen in less than half a dozen cases in the last three years, so it is not very common.

Unfortunately the legislation takes no account of the discrepancy between the 2.5m jobless and the alleged 500,000 available jobs.

Hopefully you will meet the criteria for the Support Group and none of this will be of concern.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.