× Members

DLA Medical Recorded?

More
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #100844 by Kummerzz
DLA Medical Recorded? was created by Kummerzz
Hi

Can you ask for a DLA medical to be recorded ? If so at what stage do you request this ?

B
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by . Reason: Tick.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #100845 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic DLA Medical Recorded?
As far as I am aware, there is currently not possible to have the DLA medicals recorded - unless one does this covertly oneself :whistle:

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kummerzz

More
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #100856 by Kummerzz
Replied by Kummerzz on topic DLA Medical Recorded?
Hi

Is the face to face DLA medical assessment conducted in your home or at a medical centre?

B
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by .

11 years 2 months ago #100860 by
Replied by on topic DLA Medical Recorded?

Boscozz wrote: Hi

Is the face to face DLA medical assessment conducted in your home or at a medical centre?

B

Hi B,

It can be either.

However, the vast majority of DLA "medicals" are carried out in the claimant's home.

DLA medical examination

bro58

More
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #100892 by cheekypink
Replied by cheekypink on topic DLA Medical Recorded?
I had to laugh at my partners GP. He used to be an assessor for DLA but gave it up as he was being pulled up for putting too many people on it. We had made an appointment with him to show him the assessors report from my partners medical at home [PHRASE REMOVED]- we mentioned we should have recorded it and he said had someone asked him he would not have been happy being recorded. A few months later my partner was again at his GP after a tribunal hearing and they were again talking about the assessors report and his GP said you should have recorded it!!! :unsure:
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by Gordon.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.