× Members

NO GP

• shuai01edwards
  • Topic Author
11 years 2 months ago #100852 by shuai01edwards
NO GP was created by shuai01edwards
I haven't seen my GP for just over 2 years. When I last tried to see her, I was told that I was off the list, and I could not re-register, because of boundary changes. My medical records are now with a central agency, and they are sending them to me shortly.

I found out this week that I have to apply for ESA (from IB). I read in your publications that it was advisable to see your doctor. The thing is, I just can't bring myself to register with a new doctor and go through everything again.

Should I fill in the form anyway, and wait to see if they ask me in for a medical?

Any suggestions welcome. Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #100897 by cheekypink
Replied by cheekypink on topic NO GP
I know you said you don't want to register with a GP but I think it is really important you do have one. If I was on a panel one of my questions to you would be how do you know you are as sick as you say if you haven't seen a doctor in 2 years. I'm sorry I don't mean to be blunt but to be 100% honest after attending appeals for my partner and myself in my experience all the panels are made up of wolves and lions.
The following user(s) said Thank You: shuai01edwards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.