× Members

Esa and ni credits from Incapacity Benefit

More
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #100864 by j112009
Hello,

My Doctor seems to think that when the 365 days of ESACB are up that I would be able to make another claim for esa cb. I am getting incap at the moment but am beiing converted over (i hope) to esa. Will the NI credits I recieve on icapacity or esa still qualify me to make another ESAcb claim after my 365 days are up?

HELP!
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #100869 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Esa and ni credits from Incapacity Benefit

j112009 wrote: Hello,

My Doctor seems to think that when the 365 days of ESACB are up that I would be able to make another claim for esa cb. I am getting incap at the moment but am beiing converted over (i hope) to esa. Will the NI credits I recieve on icapacity or esa still qualify me to make another ESAcb claim after my 365 days are up?

HELP!

Hi j11,

I am afraid that if you are transferred over to CB ESA in The WRAG from IB which you have been in receipt of for 2 or 3 years, and did not work immediately before this, you are only entitled to 365 days payment of CB ESA in The WRAG once, and once only.

So in that scenario, no, the NI Credits obtained whilst in receipt of IB or ESA, will not allow you to make a fresh claim for CB ESA giving further entitlement to payment of CB ESA, once more.

12 Month Limit for ESA(CB)

bro58
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by bro58.

• bro58
11 years 2 months ago #100871 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Esa and ni credits from Incapacity Benefit
Hi j11,

There was a similar query here :

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/forum?view=top...d=10&id=97304#100732

bro58

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.