× Members

Granted DLA Higher rate by tribunal!

More
11 years 1 month ago #100960 by malcolmdilley
Granted DLA Higher rate by tribunal! was created by malcolmdilley
Having applied for DLA in Nov 2011 I recently won my appeal! Absolutely no chance without your guide. Many Thanks. Keep up the good work.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago #100965 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Granted DLA Higher rate by tribunal!

Malcolm wrote: Having applied for DLA in Nov 2011 I recently won my appeal! Absolutely no chance without your guide. Many Thanks. Keep up the good work.

Congratulations.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
11 years 1 month ago #100970 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Granted DLA Higher rate by tribunal!
That is great news, thank you for letting us know - and for your kind words about the B+W guides :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.