× Members

Recording meicals any new advice

More
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #101481 by j112009
Recording meicals any new advice was created by j112009
Hello,
I sent off my esa50 last week and did not mention that if I had a face to face assessment I'd like it recorded.
When they phone me to arrange a medical do I ask then? Do I have to put it in writing and if so where do I send the letter to? Would it be the address on the envelope where my esa50 was sent to?

There is no phone number on the correspondance that came with the esa50.

Please advise. I have read your thread re recording of medicals but am still confused.

thanks.
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
11 years 1 month ago #101487 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Recording meicals any new advice

j112009 wrote: Hello,
I sent off my esa50 last week and did not mention that if I had a face to face assessment I'd like it recorded.
When they phone me to arrange a medical do I ask then? Do I have to put it in writing and if so where do I send the letter to? Would it be the address on the envelope where my esa50 was sent to?

There is no phone number on the correspondance that came with the esa50.

Please advise. I have read your thread re recording of medicals but am still confused.

thanks.

Hi j11,

It is always advisable to make such a request in writing.

There is another template letter 3rd link from the bottom on this page :

ESA Claims Guides

This poses the request in the form of, "if" you are required to have a face to face.

The more notice that you can give ATOS the better. You could post it to the same address as your ESA50 went to, and/or e-mail it to them :

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

You could then resend the request "if" you are required to attend a face to face.

bro58

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.