× Members

IB to ESA

• john
  • Topic Author
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #101482 by john
IB to ESA was created by john
have filled in the new form i have epilepsy+asthma what group will i be put in!!
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #101486 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic IB to ESA
It is impossible to tell whether you will be awarded or,if you are, what group you will be put in. This depends on how you meet the descriptors, not what conditions you have

Qualifying for the WRAG

Qualifying for the Support Group

ps Please don't panic and post again if yours does not appear immediately. All posts here are pre-moderated before they can be viewed. How long this takes depends entirely on how many mods are on-line and how busy we are. I have deleted your duplicate post so that all replies are kept in one place for you.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by slugsta. Reason: ps added

• bro58
11 years 1 month ago #101488 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic IB to ESA
Hi J,

It may also be worth your while checking through our :

IB, IS, SDA, Migration to ESA FAQ’s

And our :

ESA FAQ’s

bro58

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.