× Members

Back on DLA

More
11 years 1 month ago #101567 by bob
Back on DLA was created by bob
Thanks to everyone and this site,got aphone call today telling me the news.
Back on HRM LRC,and thanks to the Atos doctor who examined me and then explained to me that there are bad people in all walks of life and the last Atos doctor was bad.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago #101571 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Back on DLA

bob wrote: Thanks to everyone and this site,got aphone call today telling me the news.
Back on HRM LRC,and thanks to the Atos doctor who examined me and then explained to me that there are bad people in all walks of life and the last Atos doctor was bad.

Many congratulations on the award.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: bob

More
11 years 1 month ago #101573 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Back on DLA
That is great news Bob, thanks for letting us know :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
11 years 1 month ago #101597 by chrissy v
Replied by chrissy v on topic Back on DLA
Well done

CV

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.