× Members

How long for back dated esa WRAG to SUPPORT

• fithgear
  • Topic Author
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #101591 by fithgear
As the title says After a reconsideration I was moved from ESA WRAG to Support.
My question is there a standard time, that your backdated benefit should be paid to you.
over six weeks now.Not even received an updated letter Informing me of the new rate to be paid.Which I was Informed they would send. Thanks. :)
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #101593 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic How long for back dated esa WRAG to SUPPORT

fithgear wrote: As the title says After a reconsideration I was moved from ESA WRAG to Support.
My question is there a standard time, that your backdated benefit should be paid to you.
over six weeks now.Not even received an updated letter Informing me of the new rate to be paid.Which I was Informed they would send. Thanks. :)

It should take 5-6 weeks, you might want to give them a call for an update, you may need to be referred to another department, that deals with the re-instatement of payments, as unless the update has already been actioned, the call centre staff that you normally speak to, will be unable to help.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by Gordon.

• fithgear
  • Topic Author
11 years 1 month ago #101595 by fithgear
Replied by fithgear on topic How long for back dated esa WRAG to SUPPORT
OK thanks gordon will give them a ring tommorow. :)

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.