× Members

ESA Appeal Tribunal

• Tim
  • Topic Author
11 years 1 month ago #101601 by Tim
ESA Appeal Tribunal was created by Tim
I attended an ATOS Medical on the 16th February but heard nothing from them, I attended a Tribunal on the 18th March but on the 19th March I received a letter informing me that I have been transferred from the WRAG to SG which I am pleased about, in the letter it states that I have been paid arrears from 28/11/12 to 19/3/13 well my ESA was stopped as at 30/4/12 because of the 365 rule. I was diagnosed with Severe Depression since 26/4/12 and still suffer, so surely my arrears should be paid from 1/5/12 I have no idea where the 28/11/12 comes from no one seems to explain anything. Can you please help and advise me as to what I should do from here.
Thank you
Tim

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago #101613 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic ESA Appeal Tribunal
Hi Tim,

I will confess that I am having problems trying to work out what might be happening! When were you first awarded ESA? Have you spent any other time in WRAG apart from the time that has just been overturned?

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.