× Members

Decision maker's administration error

More
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #101603 by pippers
Decision maker's administration error was created by pippers
Hi! Although i am going to appeal the appeal court in April, i am wondering if I should contact the Decision Maker and inform them of their administrative errors in my reconsideration report which I don't think they are aware of.
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by slugsta.
The following user(s) said Thank You: aander

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #101609 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Decision maker's administration error
You are entitled to complain to DWP if you feel that things were not done as they should have been

Complaining to the DWP

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by slugsta. Reason: tick

More
11 years 1 month ago #101617 by slugsta
Hi again Pippers,

Just to let you know that you do not need to submit another post if your first one does not show up immediately. Every post here is pre-moderated before it appears, how long this takes depends entirely on how many (voluntary) moderators are on-line and how busy we are. I know that there are only 2 of us around at the moment.

I have deleted your duplicate post so that all replies are kept in the same place for you :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
11 years 1 month ago #101637 by pippers
Replied by pippers on topic Decision maker's administration error
Oops! so sorry, and thank you for your help. :blush:

More
11 years 1 month ago #101639 by slugsta
No problem :)

More
11 years 2 weeks ago - 11 years 2 weeks ago #102791 by pippers
Replied by pippers on topic Decision maker's administration error
:) Went to my appeal yesterday, the judge and doctor agreed I should be in the support group, I was given 15 points for the mobility activity, no longer WRA group, I am so RELIEVED< Thanks you all so much for all the help and knowledge from this site.

I now need some help if you don't mind, I have been on CB/ESA since November I was sent an ESA3 by a DWP employee back then and advised to fill it in to apply for IR/ESA, is this right and should I fill it in and send it to them.

My circumstances: I have been separated from my husband for 10yrs, my Daughter who is 27yrs lives with me (a non-dependent) in my council owned home, she is in full time employment, I am also in receipt of high rate mobility and low rate care, would applying fir IR/ESA benefit me?
Last edit: 11 years 2 weeks ago by .

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.