× Members

Decision maker's administration error

More
11 years 2 weeks ago #102832 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Decision maker's administration error
Well done pippers, thank you for letting us know your news and for your kind words about this site :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 weeks ago #102860 by pippers
Replied by pippers on topic Decision maker's administration error
If there's one thing I would like to say to anyone who is nervous about attending their tribunal, don't be, it is definately not as daunting as you are probably thinking it is going to be.

The judge and doctor are actually very pleasant going on my recent experience of my tribunal, I was petrified but all the staff actually put me at ease as soon as soon as I arrived, the complete opposite of the horrendous experience that we are made to go through by Atos at our medical assessments.

Anyone who is afraid and is maybe thinking of backing out of their tribunal because of the fear of attending, I hope this helps :)

More
11 years 2 weeks ago #102869 by citymike
Replied by citymike on topic Decision maker's administration error
Well done Pippers,
Like you I recently attended a Tribunal and won my case.
I had no complaints about my treatment at the hearing. from the moment I arrived to the hearing itself I was treated with respect by all the tribunal staff. So I echo what you say do not be afraid to appeal the decision if you think it is wrong.
CM

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.