× Members

CB WRAG Appealing for support group. Confused!

More
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #101971 by Kasbah
Hi Bro

Just to let you know- I WON! Have been placed in the Support Group. I was only in the Tribunal for 15 mins and they came out with the decision. The most incredible relief imaginable. A HUGE thank you to B and W.

By the way Bro, I did tell the DWP I wanted to appeal within the month's deadline.

However, the Clerk muttered soemthing about working out the difference between the two rates before disappearing, whcih has put the wind up me! Help!

Best wishes, Kasbah
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #101975 by

Kasbah wrote: Hi Bro

Just to let you know- I WON! Have been placed in the Support Group. I was only in the Tribunal for 15 mins and they came out with the decision. The most incredible relief imaginable. A HUGE thank you to B and W.

By the way Bro, I did tell the DWP I wanted to appeal within the month's deadline.

However, the Clerk muttered soemthing about working out the difference between the two rates before disappearing, whcih has put the wind up me! Help!

Best wishes, Kasbah

Hi K,

That's brilliant !!!! :woohoo:

More good news to encourage our members. :)

If you were told that you have been placed into The SG, I wouldn't worry about the mutterings of The Clerk.

One would assume that he was referring to any differential in money between you being in The WRAG, and what you would have received if you had been placed into The SG originally.

To speed the process of paying you any arrears owed, and to aid the reinstatment of your payment of CB ESA in The SG, you could send a copy of The Tribunal's Wriiten Decision Notice to the DWP Benefits Office that has been dealing with your ESA, as soon as you receive it.

Sending Documents to the DWP or ATOS

If this was the first time that you have been in The WRAG, it will now be as if you have never been in it, therefore, you will still have your full 365 days entitlement to CB ESA in The WRAG, in case you are placed into The WRAG once more, at some future reassessment.

Any way, time to celebrate. :)

bro58
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by .

More
11 years 1 month ago #101988 by Kasbah
Ah, thanks Bro! :cheer:

I will senf off the Tribunal's Written Decision Notice to the DWP office tomorrow. The Clerk kindly gave me the option of having a copy of the letter straightaway-which obviously I took! Good advice, many thanks.

With thanks and best wishes, Kasbah

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.