× Members

ESA Support Group, thankyou so much

• Julie Biddle
  • Topic Author
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #101941 by Julie Biddle
ESA Support Group, thankyou so much was created by Julie Biddle
:) I can't thank you enough, I had my letter today to say I've been placed in the support group.
I've never felt relief like it!
I can't believe this country is putting people who suffer so much anyway, through this nightmare.
I followed your instructions and advice to the letter and judging by the awful struggle many like me with severe disability have had to go through, without your help, B & W, I would probably have had to fight harder.
I could not tick anything for the first question on mobility and moving around. The first option was 50 metres without needing to stop and without help, but I can't walk anywhere near that far, and was not going to say I could, no matter what the cost, so I didn't tick any of the boxes but with your advice I gave a comprehension explanation; I believe that I wasn't pulled up for not ticking anything because of that help and advice.
Thankyou so very much - your help is not just technical but also psychological because I didn't feel alone with the problem.
Jules xxxx
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #101951 by

Julie Biddle wrote: :) I can't thank you enough, I had my letter today to say I've been placed in the support group.
I've never felt relief like it!
I can't believe this country is putting people who suffer so much anyway, through this nightmare.
I followed your instructions and advice to the letter and judging by the awful struggle many like me with severe disability have had to go through, without your help, B & W, I would probably have had to fight harder.
I could not tick anything for the first question on mobility and moving around. The first option was 50 metres without needing to stop and without help, but I can't walk anywhere near that far, and was not going to say I could, no matter what the cost, so I didn't tick any of the boxes but with your advice I gave a comprehension explanation; I believe that I wasn't pulled up for not ticking anything because of that help and advice.
Thankyou so very much - your help is not just technical but also psychological because I didn't feel alone with the problem.
Jules xxxx

That is great news :woohoo:

Thank you so much for your positive comments regarding B&W.

If your forum name is also your real name, you may wish to change it to maintain some anonymity.

This can be done quite easily by following the instructions on this FAQ

My full name is showing, how can I stop it?

bro58
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by .

More
11 years 1 month ago #101965 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic ESA Support Group, thankyou so much
That is great news, thanks for letting us know :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.