× Members

support group

• lucy
  • Topic Author
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #101949 by lucy
support group was created by lucy
thank you for this site, after being placed in the wrag the dwp has changed it to the sg and from 12 months to 3 years can't thank you enough .it took 7 months for them to do this
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #101956 by
Replied by on topic support group

lucy wrote: thank you for this site, after being placed in the wrag the dwp has changed it to the sg and from 12 months to 3 years can't thank you enough .it took 7 months for them to do this

Hi L,

Well done on being placed into The SG at the automatic reconsideration stage !!! :woohoo:

3 years prognosis as well, the maximum.

Thanks for letting us all know, and for your kind comments about B&W. :)

bro58
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by .

More
11 years 1 month ago #101963 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic support group
That is great news Lucy, thank you for letting us know :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #102078 by Billy
Replied by Billy on topic support group
Hi Lucy
Great news, did you have to go to Work Focused Interviews

• lucy
  • Topic Author
11 years 3 weeks ago #102129 by lucy
Replied by lucy on topic support group
Hi Bud thank you ,yes I had to go to one last September .when I put in my GL24 in . the lady was great she put me at my ease ,the interview lasted 15 min . Then in March got my letter saying that they reconsidered my claim and I am in the support group .Last week got another interview letter rang the dwp to be told don't need to come and the claim has change from 12months to 3 years . :)

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.