× Members

ESA payments stopped, what do do now?

• bro58
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #102005 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic ESA payments stopped, what do do now?
Hi rw,

However, if successfully placed in The SG as a result of an appeal to The UT, you would get back the 365 days entitlement to CB ESA that you have used, as it would be as if you had never been in The WRAG, any time spent in The SG does not count against your 365 days entitlement to CB ESA.

12 Month Limit for ESA(CB)

As previously stated though, any decision made as a result of your recent face to face, would supersede this.

bro58
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
11 years 1 month ago #102007 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic ESA payments stopped, what do do now?

rossiwatson wrote: Sorry to keep on, but I have depression, which has improved a lot since I changed my medication. I was on 60mg of Fluoxetine a day, now am on 90mg of Duloxetine, however this was ignored too. I am not cured of my depression. I just don't know what to do? We have working families tax credit of £360.00 per month and that is it?

Hi rw,

The Tribunal would only look at whether you should have been placed into The SG at the time of the original WRAG decision that you appealed, as would the UT if you appealed to them.

They would not consider how you have been since the time of the WRAG decision, or indeed how you were on the day of the hearing.

Hopefully, if your condition has deteriorated since the time of the original WRAG award, you will gain access to The SG as a result of the assessment on the 12th March.

bro58

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.