× Members

Payment date confusion.

More
11 years 1 month ago #102036 by Gareth56
Payment date confusion. was created by Gareth56
I'm still somewhat confused about my new ESA payment date following IB to ESA transference.

On my decision letter it states that I'll get paid ESA from April 13th (which is a Saturday), it goes on to say that I'll get paid my IB up to the day before my entitlement to ESA starts (presumably April 13th). However I have an IB payment due on April 11th (Thursday which it always has been). To further add to the confusion according to my NINO my payment date should be a Friday!

So can anyone work out when my first ESA payment will be and if I'll receive my [final?] IB payment on April 11th?

:unsure:

Thanks

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago #102038 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Payment date confusion.

Gareth wrote: I'm still somewhat confused about my new ESA payment date following IB to ESA transference.

On my decision letter it states that I'll get paid ESA from April 13th (which is a Saturday), it goes on to say that I'll get paid my IB up to the day before my entitlement to ESA starts (presumably April 13th). However I have an IB payment due on April 11th (Thursday which it always has been). To further add to the confusion according to my NINO my payment date should be a Friday!

So can anyone work out when my first ESA payment will be and if I'll receive my [final?] IB payment on April 11th?

:unsure:

Thanks

I am afraid you will just have to wait and see.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
11 years 1 month ago #102042 by Gareth56
Replied by Gareth56 on topic Payment date confusion.
I was going to apply Schrodinger's equation to see if that would throw up a solution but I may not need to now! :laugh:

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.