× Members

New ESA50

More
11 years 3 weeks ago - 11 years 3 weeks ago #102090 by seabass
New ESA50 was created by seabass
Hi, I received the new ESA50 01/13 form on Friday, which was a bit surprising as I'm already in the Support Group and wasn't due to be reviewed until September. What I was wondering, are there any figures available of people who were in the SG and have been placed in the WRAG after being reviewed under the new criteria?
Thanks, Steve F.
Last edit: 11 years 3 weeks ago by . Reason: Tick.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #102095 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic New ESA50
Hi Steve, it might be possible that the ESA50 is the beginniing of the reassessment process, but it is a bit sooner than I would expect. You could contact DWP to make sure that you really do need to complete this as we have some members who were sent new forms in error. However, unless you get something in writing stating otherwise, you should complete the ESA50 and submit it in good time :(

I am afraid that I do not have the figures you are asking for, I do not know whether that information is currently in the public domain.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #102096 by seabass
Replied by seabass on topic New ESA50
Thanks for your reply, I suppose it is a bit early yet for any numbers to be released. I have tried contacting the DWP, but as usual I can't get through.
Steve F.

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #102112 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic New ESA50

seabass wrote: Thanks for your reply, I suppose it is a bit early yet for any numbers to be released. I have tried contacting the DWP, but as usual I can't get through.
Steve F.

DWP statistics usually run about 9-12 months behind, so there will be no information available on the effect of the January change until the end of the year.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: slugsta

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #102115 by seabass
Replied by seabass on topic New ESA50
Thanks Gordon,

Steve F.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.