× Members

IB to WRAG to Support Dm lack of care

• bro58
11 years 3 weeks ago #102133 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic IB to WRAG to Support Dm lack of care

fithgear wrote: Yeah point taken Gordon they would just fall back on this if even a sniff of a complaint was made against them.
Claimants cannot win we just have to jump through all there hoops and hope the landing is smooth. :( :P

Hi fg,

Unfortunately some claimants are suffering as a result of errant medical reports and poor decision making.

This seems to be the result of "production line" assessments, and decisions made on a scale of "mass production"

Only my opinion of course, for what that's worth. :)

bro58

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• fithgear
  • Topic Author
11 years 3 weeks ago #102137 by fithgear
Replied by fithgear on topic IB to WRAG to Support Dm lack of care
Yeah thanks Bro58 when you think how many ESA50 together with associated evidence the DMs had to go through this was alaways going to happen,At the expense of the claimants.

Im at loss to why they cannot forward me the prognosis especially when I asked for this under a sar.

Best Regards fithgear.

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #102150 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic IB to WRAG to Support Dm lack of care

fithgear wrote: Yeah thanks Bro58 when you think how many ESA50 together with associated evidence the DMs had to go through this was alaways going to happen,At the expense of the claimants.

Im at loss to why they cannot forward me the prognosis especially when I asked for this under a sar.

Best Regards fithgear.

You are assuming there is a new prognosis, they may not have updated it from the original recommendation or they may have simply put a new date into the computer.

You can try ringing the DWP call centre and see if there is a date on your file.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• fithgear
  • Topic Author
11 years 3 weeks ago - 11 years 3 weeks ago #102159 by fithgear
Replied by fithgear on topic IB to WRAG to Support Dm lack of care
Thanks for that gordon I did think it would be included on the LT54 I will write to them again as I find most of the information inacurate when ringing the DWP.
I would also like it in black and white for future reference.
Thanks again.
Last edit: 11 years 3 weeks ago by Gordon.

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #102162 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic IB to WRAG to Support Dm lack of care

fithgear wrote: Thanks for that gordon I did think it would be included on the LT54 I will write to them again as I find most of the information inacurate when ringing the DWP.
I would also like it in black and white for future reference.
Thanks again.

Remember that this is just a recommendation, the DWP can re-assess you at any time should they choose.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.