× Members

First assesment

• Sukiwarror
  • Topic Author
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #102395 by Sukiwarror
Replied by Sukiwarror on topic First assesment
Hi,

I have just received the normally dreaded Brown envelope to say my meeting next week has been cancelled due to me wanting it recorded and they will write with a new date.

I know you can not tell me how long I will have to wait,( the longer the better( but the fact that I waited almost 4 months since I sent in my form does anyone know if it is likely to weeks or months.

Many thanks,

Bernadette
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #102397 by
Replied by on topic First assesment

Sukiwarror wrote: Hi,

I have just received the normally dreaded Brown envelope to say my meeting next week has been cancelled due to me wanting it recorded and they will write with a new date.

I know you can not tell me how long I will have to wait,( the longer the better( but the fact that I waited almost 4 months since I sent in my form does anyone know if it is likely to weeks or months.

Many thanks,

Bernadette

Hi Sw,

Please try not to post duplicate posts on different topic threads, it can be quite confusing for us poor Mods.

The length of time that it may take to rearrange a face to face would depend on how many recording devices were available, and how many requests to have recordings have been made.

So really, there is no definitive answer.

bro58
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by .

• Sukiwarror
  • Topic Author
11 years 1 month ago #102398 by Sukiwarror
Replied by Sukiwarror on topic First assesment
Sorry for posing the question 2 times but first time i sent it my computed turned off so did not think it was sent

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris