× Members

ESA time frame for award

More
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #102317 by cochondinde
ESA time frame for award was created by cochondinde
Hi, please can anybody living in France tell me if they have been given a time frame for their ESA award to let them know when they are likely to be reassessed.

After over six months of anxiously waiting for my result/decision letter I note that there isn't a date, as I believe there are on letters sent to applicants in the UK.
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago #102320 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA time frame for award

cochondinde wrote: Hi, please can anybody living in France tell me if they have been given a time frame for their ESA award to let them know when they are likely to be reassessed.

After over six months of anxiously waiting for my result/decision letter I note that there isn't a date, as I believe there are on letters sent to applicants in the UK.

None of the standard letters for ESA include a re-assessment date as it is not part of the Decision.

The simplest solution is to ask the DWP if there is a date on your file.

Failing this you can request the documentation used to make the Decision, unlike a UK claimant there is unlikely to be an ESA85(A) which would normally include a prognosis, but there may be an ESA72 which would state when a re-assessment is likely.

Please be aware that these dates are advisory the DWP can re-assess an ESA claimant at any time.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris