× Members

submitting further evidence

• saturnine84
  • Topic Author
11 years 3 weeks ago - 11 years 3 weeks ago #102463 by saturnine84
submitting further evidence was created by saturnine84
Hi, I have sent an appeal gn24 form off and got a reply today. (Both address are different and not local) My question is, I now have two letters which I'd like to send as supporting evidence, do i send it now to help with the reconsideration or wait until the tribunal service gets in touch? Also if I do send now to which address.
Sorry for the rambling I'm just so confused and worn out by it.
Thanks
Last edit: 11 years 3 weeks ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #102467 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic submitting further evidence

saturnine84 wrote: Hi, I have sent an appeal gn24 form off and got a reply today. (Both address are different and not local) My question is, I now have two letters which I'd like to send as supporting evidence, do i send it now to help with the reconsideration or wait until the tribunal service gets in touch? Also if I do send now to which address.
Sorry for the rambling I'm just so confused and worn out by it.
Thanks

The choice is yours, if you submit it now, it might make no difference to the DWP's Reconsideration, but it might, if you leave it until your case is with the Tribunal Service, then it is very unlikely to be considered until there is a hearing.

So, it may result in a Decision in a couple of months or 7-8 months.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #102468 by Pipp
Replied by Pipp on topic submitting further evidence
I sent my further supporting evidence to the same DWP office I sent the appeal to. It resulted in decision changed in my favour at reconsideration, thus avoiding the even longer wait and angst of a tribunal.

Good luck.
The following user(s) said Thank You: saturnine84

• saturnine84
  • Topic Author
11 years 3 weeks ago - 11 years 3 weeks ago #102469 by saturnine84
Replied by saturnine84 on topic submitting further evidence
Thanks Gordon I think I will sent it as it cannot do any harm. Where do I send it? The address on the reply letter they sent me or the original address where I sent my gl24?

More
11 years 3 weeks ago - 11 years 3 weeks ago #102471 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic submitting further evidence

saturnine84 wrote: Thanks Gordon I think I will sent it as it cannot do any harm. Where do I send it? The address on the reply letter they sent me or the original address where I sent my gl24?

Sorry, I meant to answer that as well, it should not make any difference, but as a particular office has replied I would send it to them.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.