× Members

esa50 not delivered yet due monday...

More
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #102491 by lindat
I can't use the phone and royal mail tracking still not showing the form posted Monday as delivered. I emailed atos and a nice lady said no they hadn't received it yet and I should check back monday :huh: after a rather panicky response from me :blush: she suggested I ring bristol resources centre and explain to them giving them the recorded del number so they could check if they'd got it. Guess she missed the ''I can't use the phone bit"
Sigh... resources shut at weekend she said and hubby at work till late evening so I am in a state... it's due by Monday latest so what happens if they say it's not arrived with them then? :S
I became suicidal on transfer from ib to esa 18 months ago till appeal won 10 months ago (support) this does not bode well for first reassessment of my incurable NEVER will improve health/disability
Sorry guys I Witter on
But what will happen if they say it's still not there?
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by Gordon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: naheegan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #102495 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic esa50 not delivered yet due monday...

lindat wrote: I can't use the phone and royal mail tracking still not showing the form posted Monday as delivered. I emailed atos and a nice lady said no they hadn't received it yet and I should check back monday :huh: after a rather panicky response from me :blush: she suggested I ring bristol resources centre and explain to them giving them the recorded del number so they could check if they'd got it. Guess she missed the ''I can't use the phone bit"
Sigh... resources shut at weekend she said and hubby at work till late evening so I am in a state... it's due by Monday latest so what happens if they say it's not arrived with them then? :S
I became suicidal on transfer from ib to esa 18 months ago till appeal won 10 months ago (support) this does not bode well for first reassessment of my incurable NEVER will improve health/disability
Sorry guys I Witter on
But what will happen if they say it's still not there?

The most important thing is that you proof of postage, which should cover any issues with the ESA50 being considered late.

Many of the ATOS addresses are mail drop centres, so it can be difficult for the Royal Mail to get a "signature", if your husband contacts the Royal Mail, I think there is a contact number on the tracker page, they should be able to give him an accurate statement on what is happening with your envelope.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by Gordon.

More
11 years 1 month ago #102503 by lindat
Replied by lindat on topic esa50 not delivered yet due monday...
Thank you Gordon that eases my panic a mite I was afraid they'd just stop my money.
Royal mail will be shut till Monday too won't they... gonna be a long weekend.
I guess the ideal would be to post the form 2 weeks before being due but it's a slow painful job filling it in and getting supporting statements...again... so we sent it asap. :(

More
11 years 1 month ago #102506 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic esa50 not delivered yet due monday...

lindat wrote: Thank you Gordon that eases my panic a mite I was afraid they'd just stop my money.
Royal mail will be shut till Monday too won't they... gonna be a long weekend.
I guess the ideal would be to post the form 2 weeks before being due but it's a slow painful job filling it in and getting supporting statements...again... so we sent it asap. :(

They should be open on Saturday morning.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: lindat

More
11 years 1 month ago #102512 by lindat
:blush: oh dear now I knew that :pinch:
Apologies from my broken brain and Thank you Gordon... you're my hero :kiss:
Linda

More
11 years 1 month ago #102543 by lindat
Seems recorded delivery does not exist as was. My hb always says recorded delivery for anything to dwp and atos but on trying to find out where the errant esa 50 is he found the only way you can track anything all the way now is to send it royal mail special delivery which costs from 6:22p :blink: otherwise it's just signed for, so it tells you they have it then nothing else til delivered!
Just great.
And they still don't have my form at atos. :angry:

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris