× Members

esa50 not delivered yet due monday...

More
11 years 1 month ago #102580 by hells36
Replied by hells36 on topic esa50 not delivered yet due monday...
Hi
You've found out what I've come on here to post for you!

I sent my request for an appeal by recorded delivery to two different benefit office as a benefits advisor had told me. 1 of them was received the other was never received.

My neighbour is a postman and when I spoke to him about this he said Recorded delivery is just signed for on delivery but it can also be put into normal delivery by mistake.
He told me to send anything important by Special Delivery as you have found out because apparently the postman has to sign to take it out for delivery, it is then signed for on delivery and if for some reason the postman hasn't been able to deliver it they have to sign it back into the sorting office.

This therefore means it can be tracked all the way through. I know it costs more but I'd rather pay the extra than risk getting anything lost in the post again with recorded delivery.
Know it's no comfort to you now but hope it helps in the future. Good luck
The following user(s) said Thank You: lindat, naheegan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago #102636 by lindat
Replied by lindat on topic esa50 not delivered yet due monday...
:angry: just spent till 4·30am printing and sorting everything again... twice, sending copy to DM this time hoping one will get there. Just cost us nearly £14 to send them tracked all the way :ohmy:
I remembered when Gordon said about finding out where it was from royal mail that last year and year before I could check that on the track and trace website... that of course doesn't apply anymore except for special delivery. When did it all change?
Thank you hells36 :) at least more ppl on here are aware of the change now.
Linda
The following user(s) said Thank You: naheegan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris