× Members

New rules for appeals?

More
11 years 2 weeks ago - 11 years 2 weeks ago #102698 by chris53
New rules for appeals? was created by chris53
I have just been placed into the WRAG after a medical assessment. I was all set to appeal for the support group but today read on Facebook that if you now appeal your benefit is stopped until the appeal and result. Can you please tell me if this correct, because if so I can't afford to appeal.
Last edit: 11 years 2 weeks ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
11 years 2 weeks ago - 11 years 2 weeks ago #102699 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic New rules for appeals?

chris wrote: I have just been placed into the WRAG after a medical assessment. I was all set to appeal for the support group but today read on Facebook that if you now appeal your benefit is stopped until the appeal and result. Can you please tell me if this correct, because if so I can't afford to appeal.

Hi c,

The information that you have read on Facebook is not pertinent to ESA.

Have a look at this topic from this afternoon :

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/forum?view=top...d=10&id=97691#102652

bro58
Last edit: 11 years 2 weeks ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.