× Members

Physical Descriptor No.1

More
11 years 2 weeks ago - 11 years 2 weeks ago #102759 by Billy
Physical Descriptor No.1 was created by Billy
1 Mobilise more than 50 metres on level ground without stopping in order to avoid discomfort or exhaustion or
[ii] repeatedly mobilise 50 metres within a reasonable time scale brcause of significant discomfort or exhaustion.
1/ Does repeatedly also apply to
2/Does safely and reliably apply to both :dry:
Last edit: 11 years 2 weeks ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 weeks ago - 11 years 2 weeks ago #102760 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Physical Descriptor No.1
I will turn this around and say that, if you answer 'yes' to a question, you are saying that you can perform this activity without any problems. If this is not the case you should tick the appropriate box (or no box if that is most appropriate) and then explain your limitations.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 11 years 2 weeks ago by slugsta. Reason: tick

More
11 years 2 weeks ago #102761 by Billy
Replied by Billy on topic Physical Descriptor No.1
sorry No1 applies to No1

More
11 years 2 weeks ago #102763 by Billy
Replied by Billy on topic Physical Descriptor No.1
sorry mrshb what i meant was if i said no, would reliably and safely be an option in my reply to No1

More
11 years 2 weeks ago #102768 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Physical Descriptor No.1

Bud wrote: 1 Mobilise more than 50 metres on level ground without stopping in order to avoid discomfort or exhaustion or
[ii] repeatedly mobilise 50 metres within a reasonable time scale brcause of significant discomfort or exhaustion.
1/ Does repeatedly also apply to
2/Does safely and reliably apply to both :dry:

1. No because of (ii)
2. Yes

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.