× Members

differnce between Dla form oct 2011 and jan 2013

• nik
  • Topic Author
11 years 2 weeks ago - 11 years 2 weeks ago #102781 by nik
hi there , just a quickie.. i have been sent a DLA form ediotion oct 2011 and have difficulties filling in a paper copy so i have downloaded a pdf to work on and its edition jan 2013.

acan someone tell me the difference before i continue

Thanks
Last edit: 11 years 2 weeks ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 weeks ago #102784 by Gordon

nik wrote: hi there , just a quickie.. i have been sent a DLA form ediotion oct 2011 and have difficulties filling in a paper copy so i have downloaded a pdf to work on and its edition jan 2013.

acan someone tell me the difference before i continue

Thanks

The only changes to DLA that I am aware of are in connection to blindness, but I am not sure how this is reflected on the form(s).

If this is a new application for DLA, then you should use the form you have been sent as it should be date stamped and providing you send it back within six weeks, the date on the form should be used as the date to start the claim from.

If it is not a new claim, then I do not think it matters.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• nik
  • Topic Author
11 years 2 weeks ago - 11 years 2 weeks ago #102793 by nik
hi there it is a new application for DLA.. and im going to send the date stamped form back with a pdf copy attached ( so i can type rather than write)

would it be better to try and locate a pdf version of oct 2011 to work on i wonder?
any ideas where that may live ?

also which would be the member only guide notes to go with a DLA1A OCTOBER 2011 form.. i had a look and got a bit confused

More
11 years 2 weeks ago - 11 years 2 weeks ago #102798 by Gordon

nik wrote: hi there it is a new application for DLA.. and im going to send the date stamped form back with a pdf copy attached ( so i can type rather than write)

would it be better to try and locate a pdf version of oct 2011 to work on i wonder?
any ideas where that may live ?

also which would be the member only guide notes to go with a DLA1A OCTOBER 2011 form.. i had a look and got a bit confused

The only DLA forms that I am aware of that are online are the ones at the GovUK site.

The change I mentioned above was not significant to the form, so the guides should still be relevant, just check that the sections are the same.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.