× Members

I.B. to S.G after Medical but now more Forms

More
11 years 2 weeks ago - 11 years 2 weeks ago #102790 by Shaun10
I went out today for 30 mins and Typical - Message on Answer Machine says someone from DWP has Rang me (Christian Name given) but no other details for the ifs or why.
I Thus rang the DWP Some 30 mins after this message to be told Nothing on the System but I had been put in the Support Group. They Did not say how Long for - ATOS Medical was 3 weeks ago today. I was told more forms are being sent out to me for me to sign and I have to have them back in with in three weeks.

Any one got any idea what these forms are now or is the same rigmarole again. IC to ESA Letter Received 20/12/2012 to say I would receive ATOS forms. Received them approx 14/1/2013 and completed and sent back on 24th January. Then given the run around on where I could or could not have a Medical after there first Request dated 27/2/2013. 4 Letters of Appointment dates received after that and had ATOS medical on 28/3/2013. This Medical lasted 10 mins if that and Dr did not want to see Aids, medicines etc. that I had been told to bring with me.
I was going to leave another week before writing and asking what was happening when message as stated above came in.
Thus Now I am wondering if these forms are another set of the same to fill in yet again ??
Thanks for any replies
Barry
Last edit: 11 years 2 weeks ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 weeks ago - 11 years 2 weeks ago #102796 by Gordon

Barry wrote: I went out today for 30 mins and Typical - Message on Answer Machine says someone from DWP has Rang me (Christian Name given) but no other details for the ifs or why.
I Thus rang the DWP Some 30 mins after this message to be told Nothing on the System but I had been put in the Support Group. They Did not say how Long for - ATOS Medical was 3 weeks ago today. I was told more forms are being sent out to me for me to sign and I have to have them back in with in three weeks.

Any one got any idea what these forms are now or is the same rigmarole again. IC to ESA Letter Received 20/12/2012 to say I would receive ATOS forms. Received them approx 14/1/2013 and completed and sent back on 24th January. Then given the run around on where I could or could not have a Medical after there first Request dated 27/2/2013. 4 Letters of Appointment dates received after that and had ATOS medical on 28/3/2013. This Medical lasted 10 mins if that and Dr did not want to see Aids, medicines etc. that I had been told to bring with me.
I was going to leave another week before writing and asking what was happening when message as stated above came in.
Thus Now I am wondering if these forms are another set of the same to fill in yet again ??
Thanks for any replies
Barry

Congratulations on the award.

I would expect them to be an ESA3, which collects data about your financial situation.

As you are now n the Support Group you may also be eligible for the Enhanced Disability premium which is payable if you qualify for an ESA(IR) top[-up to your existing ESA.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 11 years 2 weeks ago by Gordon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Shaun10

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.