× Members

Customer Compliance Letter

More
11 years 2 weeks ago - 11 years 2 weeks ago #102806 by camhurst
Customer Compliance Letter was created by camhurst
:( Hello to you and thanks again for your hard work,
I am still waiting after eight weeks for an esa reply to my form even though I supplied letters from two consultants and my GP clearly saying I am in pain after 5-10 metres and cannot use a manual wheelchair and cannot sit/stand for more than 15-30 mins inclusive.
As with so many, my life is about pain and trying to ease it.
Now to top it off I have had a 'customer compliance' letter 'INVITING' me for an interview with all the attendent threats and innuendo. This is the third one of these in as many years which all came to nothing after dragging myself in 12 miles.
The hideous thing is there are no goalposts anymore, never mind them being moved constantly. I just don't know what is coming through the letter box next and it is killing me. Does anyone have advice on wait times for esa or these hideous letters? I am near the end of my tether.
Last edit: 11 years 2 weeks ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 weeks ago - 11 years 2 weeks ago #102813 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Customer Compliance Letter

camhurst wrote: :( Hello to you and thanks again for your hard work,
I am still waiting after eight weeks for an esa reply to my form even though I supplied letters from two consultants and my GP clearly saying I am in pain after 5-10 metres and cannot use a manual wheelchair and cannot sit/stand for more than 15-30 mins inclusive.
As with so many, my life is about pain and trying to ease it.
Now to top it off I have had a 'customer compliance' letter 'INVITING' me for an interview with all the attendent threats and innuendo. This is the third one of these in as many years which all came to nothing after dragging myself in 12 miles.
The hideous thing is there are no goalposts anymore, never mind them being moved constantly. I just don't know what is coming through the letter box next and it is killing me. Does anyone have advice on wait times for esa or these hideous letters? I am near the end of my tether.

To be honest times are as variable as a couple of weeks to 5-6 months, you could contact ATOS to ask for an update.

Phone: 0800 2888 777 or 0113 230 9175

Email: customer-relations @ atoshealthcare.com (remove the space around the @)

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 11 years 2 weeks ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.