× Members

Restricted Functions Query

More
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #103480 by busterbilly
Replied by busterbilly on topic Restricted Functions Query
Dear Gordon

Just wanted to say thanks.

I finally managed to speak to someone in the appeals department and have had the phrase "restricted functions" explained to me so at least I can provide this extra evidence.

I have also been told today that my partners case is in the urgent pile of appeals to be looked at again as they have received further evidence from my G.P

Can they still change their decision if my partners case has been passed on to the Tribunals Service?

Should I still send my extra evidence to DWP or just direct to the Tribunals Service now?

Many thanks again
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #103497 by
Replied by on topic Restricted Functions Query

busterbilly wrote: Dear Gordon

Just wanted to say thanks.

I finally managed to speak to someone in the appeals department and have had the phrase "restricted functions" explained to me so at least I can provide this extra evidence.

I have also been told today that my partners case is in the urgent pile of appeals to be looked at again as they have received further evidence from my G.P

Can they still change their decision if my partners case has been passed on to the Tribunals Service?

Should I still send my extra evidence to DWP or just direct to the Tribunals Service now?

Many thanks again

Hi bb,

Once the automatic reconsideration has been carried out by The DWP, and the appeal has been sent forward to The TS, and you have received your evidence pack (bundle) you should direct any further correspondence to The TS, they will then forward copy to The DWP.

It is possible that the DWP could change the decision before the Tribunal hearing, but highly unlikely.

bro58
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by .

11 years 1 month ago #103500 by
Replied by on topic Restricted Functions Query
Hi bb,

As it is still not clear from reading your previous posts as to whether the DWP are still reconsidering this, it may be prudent to also send copy to The DWP, and include a letter explaining why you have done so.

bro58

More
11 years 1 month ago #103502 by busterbilly
Replied by busterbilly on topic Restricted Functions Query
Hello bro58

Thanks for your help.

Will let you know how we get on.

More
11 years 1 month ago #103836 by busterbilly
Replied by busterbilly on topic Restricted Functions Query- UPDATE SUCCESS!!
Hello

Just wanted to thank those that replied and helped with my questions.

Received a letter today that after reading through the evidence supplied by us and our doctor, our appeal has been reconsidered and that my partner has been moved to the support group, even though our claim had been sent on to the tribunals service.

Thanks to everyone again and for the fab guides and advice throughout the site.

x

More
11 years 1 month ago #103840 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Restricted Functions Query
That is great news bb, thanks for letting us know :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.