× Members

I.B to E.S.A

More
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #104247 by speo77
I.B to E.S.A was created by speo77
I have just filled out the online form for migration from I.B to E.S.A
I have printed it off, included 6 sheets of extra information stapled together.
I have included several reports from consultants, physios and O.T, plus about 20 appointment letters dating back to 2011. I have more appointment letters but to be honest the envelope is bulging and any more information may not help anyway.
My questions are :
Do you think I should highlight the appropriate paragraphs in the letters I have included from consultants etc.....to save whoever looks at all the pages getting bored bogged down in it all ?

Can I ask for all the information to be sent back to me (like I did when receiving DLA) to help with an appeal or for future reference, I don't think my printer ink will take another 40 pages !!

I am still waiting for an up to date physio report but I want to get the forms posted ASAP so can I send this later to the same address

Also I have read that people send the documents to the decision maker also, what address would I send them to as I assume it is not my local ATOS center

Is there anyway of finding out how long my local office is taking to turn these applications around

Many thanks in advance
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #104252 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic I.B to E.S.A

speo77 wrote: I have just filled out the online form for migration from I.B to E.S.A
I have printed it off, included 6 sheets of extra information stapled together.
I have included several reports from consultants, physios and O.T, plus about 20 appointment letters dating back to 2011. I have more appointment letters but to be honest the envelope is bulging and any more information may not help anyway.

My questions are :
Do you think I should highlight the appropriate paragraphs in the letters I have included from consultants etc.....to save whoever looks at all the pages getting bored bogged down in it all ?

It never hurts to draw the eye of the ATOS assessor and the DWP Decision Maker to the relevant sections

Can I ask for all the information to be sent back to me (like I did when receiving DLA) to help with an appeal or for future reference, I don't think my printer ink will take another 40 pages !!

No, they will not return it, never send original documents unless specifically asked to, your local Post Office may have copying facilities which may be cheaper than re-printing

I am still waiting for an up to date physio report but I want to get the forms posted ASAP so can I send this later to the same address

Yes you can, make sure it has a covering letter and all documents have your full name, date of birth and National Insurance Number, I would also take a copy to the assessment if you have one and ask for it to be read and then included in your file I would also send a copy to the Decision Maker, see below.

Also I have read that people send the documents to the decision maker also, what address would I send them to as I assume it is not my local ATOS center

You can send a copy to the DWP office that is dealing with the transfer, this should be on the original transfer letter, mark it for the attention of the Decision Maker and include a covering letter explaining what you have sent.

Is there anyway of finding out how long my local office is taking to turn these applications around

I am afraid not.

If you have any further questions, please reply to this post.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.