× Members

dla

• kay
  • Topic Author
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #104256 by kay
dla was created by kay
i recieved a letter saying that i had been turned down for d l a yestreday today i phoned them and asked for a redisicion seeing that everything that had been put down that i needed help with they had said i didnt need the gentleman on the phone talked me through the question and had surmmited it for me and he said that if i still dont agree i can still appeal is this right :S www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/media/kunena/emoticons/dizzy.png :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
11 years 1 month ago #104263 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic dla

kay wrote: i recieved a letter saying that i had been turned down for d l a yestreday today i phoned them and asked for a redisicion seeing that everything that had been put down that i needed help with they had said i didnt need the gentleman on the phone talked me through the question and had surmmited it for me and he said that if i still dont agree i can still appeal is this right :S www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/media/kunena/emoticons/dizzy.png :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Hi k,

Yes you can still appeal using The GL24 Form which can be downloaded and printed off (from around page 20 onwards) from the link on this page :

How to submit an appeal

See also : How long do I have to appeal?

From our : Appeals FAQ’s

You may also wish to request any documentation used in coming to the adverse decision :

DLA Medical – What forms to ask for?

From our : DLA FAQ’s

There is a DLA Appeals Guide on this page :

DLA Guides

You may also find these links helpful :

Disability Rights UK Factsheet - Appeals and reconsiderations

DM Guide AA & DLA :

www.dwp.gov.uk/docs/dmgch61.pdf

DR UK DLA & AA :

www.disabilityrightsuk.org/f23.htm

Once you submit an appeal, the adverse decision will first undergo a full reconsideration carried out by a different, more senior DLA Decision Maker. If the decision is not changed in your favour at this stage, it will automatically be sent forward to the Appeals Tribunal Service, and you will receive an "Evidence Pack".

bro58

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.