× Members

ESA

• bro58
10 years 6 months ago #111612 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic ESA

bro58 wrote:

Freddie45 wrote: So even tho I won't have a face to face assessment I cud still be put in the work related group, wouldn't that mean going for interviews at the job centre, sorry I sound really stupid about this but getting so confused, and if I am put in the WRAG group I cud loose my DLA.

Hi F45,

Yes, you can be placed into The WRAG or The SG on paper scrutiny alone, i.e. without a F2F.

If you were placed into the WRAG, you would have the right to appeal.

ESA WRAG awards do not normally have an adverse affect on an existing DLA Award. Sometimes fit for work decisions do.

Please update us when you receive a decision from The DWP DM, and we will take it from there. :)

bro58

Hi F45,

If you were placed into The WRAG, then yes, you may have to take part in WFI's etc.

However, if you appeal, you should not be forwarded to The Work Programme. :

Do I have to attend WFIs while I appeal?

Work Focused Interviews

The Work Programme

It will all be more relevant when you receive a decision.

bro58

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.