× Members

support group

• James2
  • Topic Author
10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #107177 by James2
support group was created by James2
Well,received word Im being kept in support group,using your wonderful guides my carer explained about my spinal problems and alzheimers disease and Im not even needing a medical this time. :dry: Could I ask where or how I find out how long before they seek me again?
Likely staring at me in your guides but I do get confused searching,im in n.ireland if it makes a difference.
many thanks.
Last edit: 10 years 9 months ago by .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 9 months ago #107181 by mumsgirl
Replied by mumsgirl on topic support group
Hi James, I hope you don't mind me asking, but what did your actual letter say that said you are being kept in the support group? I sent away my esa50 to them 6 weeks ago and I am hoping to remain int he support group.

I think you can phone them or write to them for your prognosis. I wasn't able to phone so I wrote to them but they didn't send what I hoped to get so I had to make a SAR.

More
10 years 9 months ago #107182 by Mags
Replied by Mags on topic support group
Congrats James2, well done

Mags

10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #107183 by
Replied by on topic support group

James2 wrote: Well,received word Im being kept in support group,using your wonderful guides my carer explained about my spinal problems and alzheimers disease and Im not even needing a medical this time. :dry: Could I ask where or how I find out how long before they seek me again?
Likely staring at me in your guides but I do get confused searching,im in n.ireland if it makes a difference.
many thanks.

Hi J2,

That is "Good News" thanks for letting us know. :)

Thanks also for the positive feedback regarding B&W.

I am aware that they do have some different rules in NI, and it is the Department for Social Development rather than The DWP.

The advice that we give on mainland U.K. is that you ring the number on the SG decision notice letter, and request the prognosis of the SG award, which the responder may have on their computer screen.

If you wish to obtain confirmation of the prognosis in writing, you can request the ESA85A Medical Report.

ESA medical – what forms to ask for?

SAR :

SAR Form Download

From this page :

DWP Data Protection Policy

bro58
Last edit: 10 years 9 months ago by .

More
10 years 9 months ago #107184 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic support group
That's great news James, thanks for letting us know!

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.