× Members

IB to ESA support group no medical

• Molly98
  • Topic Author
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #107337 by Molly98
IB to ESA support group no medical was created by Molly98
Hi just to say a huge thankyou for the wonderful guides and support. I received a phone call this morning to say I have been transferred to ESA support group from IB without needing to go for a medical assessment. :)

I sent my form off 2 months ago today and am so relieved. The man on the phone said there would be a letter confirming this, does anyone know if it will have how long before my next assessment on it? I totally forgot to ask him.

Thanks again B)
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #107344 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic IB to ESA support group no medical
That is great news, thank you for letting us know - and for your kind words about this site :) You can phone DWP and ask for the 'prognosis' which is often on the computer screen, this will indicate when to expect reassessment. Otherwise you could write to DWP and ask for a copy of the ESA85a (it would have been ESA85 if you had been called for a face2face assessment)

ESA medical – what forms to ask for?

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• bro58
10 years 8 months ago #107347 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic IB to ESA support group no medical
Great News M98 !! :)

Thanks for letting us know.

3 Years is the maximum prognosis on any award. :

How often will I be reviewed

bro58

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.