× Members

E&SA

More
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #107400 by Poppy
E&SA was created by Poppy
Hi there, hope you can help. I am in the support group but contribution based. If I have savings are they taken into consideration after 12 months in the support group or will the 12 months start from when or if I am transfered into the working group. Thanks
Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #107402 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic E&SA
Hi Karen,

Time in the Support Group does not count towards the 365 days at all, nor does time spent at the assessment rate awaiting a decision if that is immediately followed by being put into the Support Group.

On another issue, I think we have already discussed the fact that your username appears to be your real name?

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #107406 by Poppy
Replied by Poppy on topic E&SA
Thank you very much, so just to confirm that if I had savings it would not matter, I could still remain in the support group and still receive paymnets.

I have tried so many times to change my user name but no one ever getts back to me. I wish someone could help me to change it, thanks
Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by slugsta.

More
10 years 10 months ago #107410 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic E&SA
While you remain on contributory ESA your income, savings and assets are not taken into account. This includes all the time you are in the Support Group.

I really don't know why you have been having problems changing your username. Is it possible that posts might have gone into your 'spam' box?

Moderators do not have the admin rights to change usernames. I suggest you try following the advice in this FAQ once more.

My full name is showing, how can I stop it?

Maybe one of the other mods could suggest further steps if this again fails to do the trick.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Poppy

More
10 years 10 months ago #107419 by canttrusthesystem
Replied by canttrusthesystem on topic E&SA
Sorry to butt in - I recently had a small amendment made to my username by emailing the office at the website here, including in the email what the amendment I was wanting was, so they could just make the change straightaway at the office on receipt of the email, which they did. That way, they didn't need to get back to me etc.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.