× Members

ESA

More
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #107418 by gayle55
ESA was created by gayle55
Hi my hubby is on Pension Credits, CA ,IB,, dla middle rate,
heclaims cares all for me and care for him.
I have both rates of dla at high rate,
he will be moved over to esa soon , just had form
will they make him go to work, im worried about being on my own
and my hubbys state of mind over this,
he,s been on sick since 2005
ty
gayle
Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #107422 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic ESA
Hi Gayle,

No-one will, or even can, make your husband work although, if placed in the Work Related Activity Group, he could be required to undertake 'Work Focused Interviews' or be mandated to the Work Program

Work Focussed Interviews

Work Programme

If you feel that he meets the Support Group criteria, the best thing you can do is use our guides to fill out the ESA50 form and provide as much evidence as possible to back this up

Qualifying for the Support Group

ESA claims and appeals

I suggest that you bookmark this topic/thread, or make it a favourite on your web-browser, so that you can come back and ask more questions as and when they arise - it really does help us if everything is kept in one place :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.