× Members

Tribunal

• Janet Chamberlain
  • Topic Author
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #107703 by Janet Chamberlain
Tribunal was created by Janet Chamberlain
I was placed in the limited work group and felt I should have been in the support group so I appealed. I have just come from my appeal and was told that as the medical was from 2008 and their was insufficient evidence they didn't think it was fair to make a decision and that they would write to my GP. I am really upset as I have waited for the appeal for 10 months and will have to prepare myself for another one. They said that according to the 2008 medical they wouldn't have put me into the limited work group let alone support.

I did have a letter from my GP stating I couldn't walk 50 metres repeatedly etc but that wasn't sufficient.

Does anyone have any advice as to what evidence they would accept. I would even pay for a private medical.
Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #107713 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Tribunal
JC

In case you are not aware, your real name appears to be showing in the forum, if you want to change this then follow the instructions in the following FAQ

My full name is showing, how can I stop it?

Are you sure of your dates, as I have not heard of an appeal from 2008 only just being heard, you say that you have waited 10 months which would normally make the Decision being appealed no earlier than August 2011 (10 + 13 months which is the maximum period for lodging an appeal after a Decision).

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
10 years 10 months ago #107714 by citymike
Replied by citymike on topic Tribunal
Hi JC
I also had to go to tribunal last year to appeal against WRAG decision.
The first tribunal was adjourned as the Tribunal wanted to get more Information from my GP.
At the revised hearing earlier this year the Tribunal told me I had won my case. The decision had been made before I arrived.
Keep the faith and good luck.
CM

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris