× Members

dvla help and advice

• kay
  • Topic Author
10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #108989 by kay
dvla help and advice was created by kay
hi i was hoping somebody could help me has you know 2 weeks ago i won my appeal to be placed on esa support group but i also have forms sent off to appeal for d v l a should i send in a copy of my appeal letter stating i won has evidence towards my appeal or wait till they ask for any more evidence www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/media/kunena/t.../emoticons/blush.png
Last edit: 10 years 9 months ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #108991 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic dvla help and advice

kay wrote: hi i was hoping somebody could help me has you know 2 weeks ago i won my appeal to be placed on esa support group but i also have forms sent off to appeal for d v l a should i send in a copy of my appeal letter stating i won has evidence towards my appeal or wait till they ask for any more evidence www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/media/kunena/t.../emoticons/blush.png

I will assume that you mean DLA :)

There really is no value on a claimant sitting on evidence that may be of help to their claim, so I would send the Tribunal Result in to the DLA Unit.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 10 years 9 months ago by Gordon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kay

• kay
  • Topic Author
10 years 9 months ago #109040 by kay
Replied by kay on topic dvla help and advice
thank you i will take a few copy's off and send one off tomorrow www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/media/kunena/emoticons/smile.png

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris