× Members

dvla help and advice

• kay
  • Topic Author
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #108989 by kay
dvla help and advice was created by kay
hi i was hoping somebody could help me has you know 2 weeks ago i won my appeal to be placed on esa support group but i also have forms sent off to appeal for d v l a should i send in a copy of my appeal letter stating i won has evidence towards my appeal or wait till they ask for any more evidence www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/media/kunena/t.../emoticons/blush.png
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #108991 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic dvla help and advice

kay wrote: hi i was hoping somebody could help me has you know 2 weeks ago i won my appeal to be placed on esa support group but i also have forms sent off to appeal for d v l a should i send in a copy of my appeal letter stating i won has evidence towards my appeal or wait till they ask for any more evidence www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/media/kunena/t.../emoticons/blush.png

I will assume that you mean DLA :)

There really is no value on a claimant sitting on evidence that may be of help to their claim, so I would send the Tribunal Result in to the DLA Unit.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by Gordon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kay

• kay
  • Topic Author
10 years 8 months ago #109040 by kay
Replied by kay on topic dvla help and advice
thank you i will take a few copy's off and send one off tomorrow www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/media/kunena/emoticons/smile.png

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.