× Members

Percentages: F2F assessments and Appeals

• MariW
  • Topic Author
  • Away
More
10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #109014 by MariW
A hatrick of queries for you:

1. Is it known what percentage of claimants transferring from “old” benefits to ESA do ATOS summon to a face-to-face interview as part of the WCA process?
2. What percentage of migrating claimants who do have an ATOS face-to-face assessment go on to appeal against the DWP decision?
3. What percentage of migrating claimants who are not called to a face-to-face assessment with ATOS proceed to appeal against the DWP decision?
Last edit: 10 years 9 months ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #109022 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Percentages: F2F assessments and Appeals

MariW wrote: A hatrick of queries for you:

1. Is it known what percentage of claimants transferring from “old” benefits to ESA do ATOS summon to a face-to-face interview as part of the WCA process?
2. What percentage of migrating claimants who do have an ATOS face-to-face assessment go on to appeal against the DWP decision?
3. What percentage of migrating claimants who are not called to a face-to-face assessment with ATOS proceed to appeal against the DWP decision?

I am afraid I am not aware of this level of statistic being in the public domain, all I can suggest if you really need this information, is that you make a Freedom of Information request to the DWP.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 10 years 9 months ago by Gordon.

• bro58
10 years 9 months ago #109025 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Percentages: F2F assessments and Appeals
Hi MW,

As with Gordon, I am not aware of any such statistics either.

You can make an FOI to The DWP, here :

www.whatdotheyknow.com/new/dwp

bro58

• MariW
  • Topic Author
  • Away
More
10 years 9 months ago #109028 by MariW
Replied by MariW on topic Percentages: F2F assessments and Appeals
Thanks G and bro58,

Now that would be interesting....

MW

Moderators: bro58GordonlatetrainBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris