× Members

Percentages: F2F assessments and Appeals

More
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #109014 by MariW
A hatrick of queries for you:

1. Is it known what percentage of claimants transferring from “old” benefits to ESA do ATOS summon to a face-to-face interview as part of the WCA process?
2. What percentage of migrating claimants who do have an ATOS face-to-face assessment go on to appeal against the DWP decision?
3. What percentage of migrating claimants who are not called to a face-to-face assessment with ATOS proceed to appeal against the DWP decision?
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #109022 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Percentages: F2F assessments and Appeals

MariW wrote: A hatrick of queries for you:

1. Is it known what percentage of claimants transferring from “old” benefits to ESA do ATOS summon to a face-to-face interview as part of the WCA process?
2. What percentage of migrating claimants who do have an ATOS face-to-face assessment go on to appeal against the DWP decision?
3. What percentage of migrating claimants who are not called to a face-to-face assessment with ATOS proceed to appeal against the DWP decision?

I am afraid I am not aware of this level of statistic being in the public domain, all I can suggest if you really need this information, is that you make a Freedom of Information request to the DWP.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by Gordon.

• bro58
10 years 8 months ago #109025 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Percentages: F2F assessments and Appeals
Hi MW,

As with Gordon, I am not aware of any such statistics either.

You can make an FOI to The DWP, here :

www.whatdotheyknow.com/new/dwp

bro58

More
10 years 8 months ago #109028 by MariW
Replied by MariW on topic Percentages: F2F assessments and Appeals
Thanks G and bro58,

Now that would be interesting....

MW

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.