× Members

New ESA:-Hospital, clinic or special treatment

More
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #109060 by CLINTIAN
Hi, I Am confused as to tick the yes or no box, As my husband is expecting out-Patient treatment at the hospital soon but would not be staying overnight do I tick no ? or do I Tick yes to say he expects out-Patient treatment ?

Also if I Send the completed form off by special delivery on say a thursday/friday would any staff be available to receive it if it was in the saturday post [Are they open saturday !]

Thank you again for your help.
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #109062 by Gordon

CLINTIAN wrote: Hi, I Am confused as to tick the yes or no box, As my husband is expecting out-Patient treatment at the hospital soon but would not be staying overnight do I tick no ? or do I Tick yes to say he expects out-Patient treatment ?

Also if I Send the completed form off by special delivery on say a thursday/friday would any staff be available to receive it if it was in the saturday post [Are they open saturday !]

Thank you again for your help.

It is both in-patient and out-patient treatment so tick Yes.

Parts of ATOS Healthcare are open on a Saturday as they do assessments, but I have no idea whether the mail room at any particular mail drop is, so I would err on the side of caution and have it delivered on the Friday if feasible.

GOrdon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: CLINTIAN

More
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #109074 by CLINTIAN
Replied by CLINTIAN on topic New ESA:-Hospital, clinic or special treatment
Thank you, I Have one last question regarding 15. Going out / 16. Coping with social situations,
Would help from my father in law as regards been taken by him to appointments or the doctors in his car [My husband suffers anxiety/panics badly if amongst strangers, so we try to avoid the bus/taxi] have a negative view or do I Also explain that in the past it has proven awkward,
thank you again, :)
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by Gordon.

More
10 years 8 months ago #109076 by Gordon

CLINTIAN wrote: Thank you, I Have one last question regarding 15. Going out / 16. Coping with social situations,
Would help from my father in law as regards been taken by him to appointments or the doctors in his car [My husband suffers anxiety/panics badly if amongst strangers, so we try to avoid the bus/taxi] have a negative view or do I Also explain that in the past it has proven awkward,
thank you again, :)

ATOS and the DWP Decision Maker will assume that they are seeing health care professionals as part of their treatment so you should certainly explain how this is achieved rather than allow them to come to their own conclusions about it.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: CLINTIAN

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.