× Members

esa form

More
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #109141 by part76
esa form was created by part76
hi new here just got my partners form to fill in to trans fare from ib she has ms any tips cant get my head around the form any help would be gratefully received many thanks oh what a great site
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #109148 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic esa form

part76 wrote: hi new here just got my partners form to fill in to trans fare from ib she has ms any tips cant get my head around the form any help would be gratefully received many thanks oh what a great site

Hi p76,

Welcome to Benefits and Work :)

The best way to approach the ESA50 in general, is to make the form fit in with your partner's limitations, rather than being constrained by the tick box options.

So if you think that any of the tick box options are not approriate, dont tick them. Make a comment such as, none of the available tick box options are applicable, please see below, then go into details in the text box, or on an added A4.

Further, although evidence showing that your partner suffers from a particular medical condition will help, more importantly, it is the resulting limitations, and whether they fulfill any of the qualifying descriptors that will gain an award of ESA.

Have a read through this document :

"Being transferred from incapacity benefit to employment and support allowance. A 22 page guide to the transfer process."

At the top of this page :

ESA Claims Guides

As you have received the ESA50 Questionnaire, you must fill it in and return it to ATOS by the deadline given.

You may wish to consider :

Using The PDF Version Of The ESA50 Questionnaire

Whilst referring to the ESA Claims Guides under the heading :

"New ESA50 form"

On the same ESA Claims Guides page as above :

See also :

How long do I have to complete the ESA50?

ESA50 too big for the envelope

&

Sending Documents to the DWP or ATOS

It may also help, if you read through our :

IB, IS, SDA, Migration to ESA FAQ’s

And our :

ESA FAQ’s

It may seem a lot to take in, so you might wish to Favourite/Bookmark this page, so that you can return to it easily.

You can then pose any further queries that you may have by replying to the topic.

bro58
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.