× Members

Cancelled appointment

• Dickdastardly
  • Topic Author
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #109766 by Dickdastardly
Cancelled appointment was created by Dickdastardly
Currently on long term IB.
Received a letter from ATOS: IMPORTANT - We have cancelled your appointment... We have now received more information and we no longer need you to come for this assessment...
This was three weeks ago and I have heard nothing since. I am very hard of hearing and unable to hear on the phone, hence have never had any contact other that written appointments and now this.
Ay ideas what this may mean? :unsure:
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #109767 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Cancelled appointment

Dickdastardly wrote: Currently on long term IB.
Received a letter from ATOS: IMPORTANT - We have cancelled your appointment... We have now received more information and we no longer need you to come for this assessment...
This was three weeks ago and I have heard nothing since. I am very hard of hearing and unable to hear on the phone, hence have never had any contact other that written appointments and now this.
Ay ideas what this may mean? :unsure:

Hi Dd,

This would imply that ATOS have now decided that they do have enough paper evidence to make recommendations in the form of a Medical Report, without the need of a face to face assessment.

ATOS will now send this Medical Report (ESA85A) back to the DWP DM, who will then make the decision, and inform you in writing.

The positive aspect to this is, as you are not having a face to face, you cannot be found fit for work.

Therefore, it will be a WRAG or SG award for you.

You should keep the letter from ATOS in a safe place, until the process is finished, and you have received your decision notice from The DWP DM.

bro58
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.