× Members

good result

More
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #109885 by nanny990
good result was created by nanny990
:)
Just wanted to say thankyou for the help i had using your guides in compeleting the unexpected dla reassesment I have just gone through. my original award was indefinet for med rate care & high mobility. but due to a decline in my health I had to get a registered carer. (my brother) I think this put me in spotlight for dwp so along came dla forms with letter saying are you on correct levels ect I did not ask for it! so after filling in forms (twice they lost 1st ones) & gp request. then home assesment. all of witch took 5 months. I now recieved letter today saying my award is staying the same for the same period of time untill pip comes into place. Unfortunatly i also recieved esa letter for my transfer from incap, no rest for the wicked.lol
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #109887 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic good result
Thanks for letting us know nanny, and for your kind words about this site. One down, one to go!

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• bro58
10 years 8 months ago #109891 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic good result
Hi N990,

Thanks for letting us know of your good news !! :)

Just in case you are not upto speed on your IB to ESA migration you could have a read through this document :

"Being transferred from incapacity benefit to employment and support allowance. A 22 page guide to the transfer process."

At the top of this page :

ESA Claims Guides

As you have received the conversion notice letter, you should now receive a courtesy phone call, (which you don't have to take) then within a fortnight or so of the letter you should receive the ESA50 Questionnaire.

Therefore you could start filling in the ESA50 Questionnaire now, by :

Using The PDF Version Of The ESA50 Questionnaire

Whilst referring to the ESA Claims Guides under the heading :

"New ESA50 form"

On the same ESA Claims Guides page as above.

It has to be filled in and returned it to ATOS by the deadline that you will be given when you receive the hard copy ESA50 through the post.

See also :

How long do I have to complete the ESA50?

ESA50 too big for the envelope

&

Sending Documents to the DWP or ATOS

It may also help, if you read through our :

IB, IS, SDA, Migration to ESA FAQ’s

And our :

ESA FAQ’s

You might wish to Favourite/Bookmark this page, so that you can revisit it easily.

You can then pose any further queries, as and when they crop up by replying to the topic.

bro58

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.