× Members

change to esa

More
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #109895 by pixietina1
change to esa was created by pixietina1
hi I seem to have been waiting months for a reply to my change over form from ib to esa, how long does it take for them to get back to you, bearing in mind I am 65 on 5th may. surly they have only to decide if I go on to support or they send me for a medical, wish they would put me out of my misery.
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #109896 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic change to esa

pixietina1 wrote: hi I seem to have been waiting months for a reply to my change over form from ib to esa, how long does it take for them to get back to you, bearing in mind I am 65 on 5th may. surly they have only to decide if I go on to support or they send me for a medical, wish they would put me out of my misery.

Looking at your previous posts it would appear to be about 3-4 weeks which is quite usual, although I can understand that it must seem a lifetime, the simplest thing is for you phone ATOS fro an update, there should be a phone number on the letter that accompanied the ESA50. Failing that, try

Phone: 0800 2888 777 or 0113 230 9175

Email: customer-relations @ atoshealthcare.com (remove the space around the @)

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: pixietina1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris