× Members

change to esa

More
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #109895 by pixietina1
change to esa was created by pixietina1
hi I seem to have been waiting months for a reply to my change over form from ib to esa, how long does it take for them to get back to you, bearing in mind I am 65 on 5th may. surly they have only to decide if I go on to support or they send me for a medical, wish they would put me out of my misery.
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #109896 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic change to esa

pixietina1 wrote: hi I seem to have been waiting months for a reply to my change over form from ib to esa, how long does it take for them to get back to you, bearing in mind I am 65 on 5th may. surly they have only to decide if I go on to support or they send me for a medical, wish they would put me out of my misery.

Looking at your previous posts it would appear to be about 3-4 weeks which is quite usual, although I can understand that it must seem a lifetime, the simplest thing is for you phone ATOS fro an update, there should be a phone number on the letter that accompanied the ESA50. Failing that, try

Phone: 0800 2888 777 or 0113 230 9175

Email: customer-relations @ atoshealthcare.com (remove the space around the @)

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: pixietina1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.