× Members

Brilliant Guides

More
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #109904 by soulreaper
Brilliant Guides was created by soulreaper
Can I just say what a brilliant service I have received from this site. I am pleased to say I was awarded PIP, however, I dare say that wouldn't be the case if I hadn't taken the time to read the guides and familiarise myself with the minefield of questions asked.

It's been a real eye opener with regards to how the vulnerable and disabled members of society are treated by the government and the powers that be. Being fully armed is the way to go, indeed it was only today that I told a colleague about this site and the guides so he could help his better half out with a claim. I was shocked that he thought any paperwork was 'too much work' and that he 'couldn't be bothered to claim'. We can help each other, certainly a few may knock the help but I really hope others will have a go at claiming, if a soft lad like me can, anyone can!

Thank you very much benefitsandwork, your stars :)
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 years 8 months ago #109905 by
Replied by on topic Brilliant Guides

Davy wrote: Can I just say what a brilliant service I have received from this site. I am pleased to say I was awarded PIP, however, I dare say that wouldn't be the case if I hadn't taken the time to read the guides and familiarise myself with the minefield of questions asked.

It's been a real eye opener with regards to how the vulnerable and disabled members of society are treated by the government and the powers that be. Being fully armed is the way to go, indeed it was only today that I told a colleague about this site and the guides so he could help his better half out with a claim. I was shocked that he thought any paperwork was 'too much work' and that he 'couldn't be bothered to claim'. We can help each other, certainly a few may knock the help but I really hope others will have a go at claiming, if a soft lad like me can, anyone can!

Hi D,

That is great news !!! :cheer:

As far as I am aware you are our first member to make a successful PIP claim.

Thanks for letting us know, and for your kind words and recommendations regarding our site.

Your positive feedback is much appreciated. :)

bro58

More
10 years 8 months ago #109906 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Brilliant Guides
That is great news! Thank you for letting us know and for your kind words about this site :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• Jim Allison BSc, Inst LE, MBIM; MA (Consumer Protection & Social Welfare Law)
More
10 years 8 months ago #109909 by Jim Allison BSc, Inst LE, MBIM; MA (Consumer Protection & Social Welfare Law)
Replied by Jim Allison BSc, Inst LE, MBIM; MA (Consumer Protection & Social Welfare Law) on topic Brilliant Guides
Ditto from me. Well done !

PLEASE READ THE SPOTLIGHTS AREA OF THE FORUM REGULARLY, OTHERWISE YOU MAY MISS OUT ON IMPORTANT INFORMATION. Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
10 years 8 months ago #110040 by soulreaper
Replied by soulreaper on topic Brilliant Guides

bro58 wrote:

Davy wrote: Can I just say what a brilliant service I have received from this site. I am pleased to say I was awarded PIP, however, I dare say that wouldn't be the case if I hadn't taken the time to read the guides and familiarise myself with the minefield of questions asked.

Hi D,

That is great news !!! :cheer:

As far as I am aware you are our first member to make a successful PIP claim.

Thanks for letting us know, and for your kind words and recommendations regarding our site.

Your positive feedback is much appreciated. :)

bro58

I am still in shock about getting the claim, to say thanks is the very least I can do. To be the first is a record for me, I've never come first in anything, well apart from a 25 metre egg and spoon race when I was 7! (I confess I did cheat!!!!).

It's about time employers an those in power positions realised I, like many others, have disabilities that hurt, or impact on our lives each and every day. to come across a site that not only informs but really assists is brilliant. How often can one actually say a site has actually benefited their quality of life?.

Thanks Jim, Mrs Hurtyback and Bro58, expressing my gratitude was the very least I could do :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: slugsta

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris